From our earliest beginnings in 1971, Ameris Bank, which as begun American Banking Company, has been focused on creating a distinctly different way of helping our customers manage and make the most of their money.
We provide our business and personal customers with a full range of services. Including traditional banking products and solutions, treasury service, investment options and mortgage and refinancing solutions.
- Approximately 3 billions in assets and over 60 banking locations
- Is publically traded on the NASDAQ under ABCB
- Has a mortgage division including Wholesale Lending, Correspondent Services, Warehouse Lending and over 50 in-branch Mortgage Bankers
- Offers investment Services through our partnership with Raymond James
- Has 27 acquisitions, including the 10 most recent being FDIC-assisted transactions, all occurring since late 2009
Throughout the history, Ameris Bank has experienced and is continuing to experience progress, innovation, and development. Regardless our expansion and growth, Ameris Bank will always stay true to our roots: the local decision making and emphasis on an exceptional customer experience that started it all. Hours:
Monday - Friday: Lobby 9am-5pm(6 on Fridays) | Drive-thru:8:30am-5pm(6 on Fridays)
Saturday: Drive Thru 9-am12pm
Description of Products/Services:
This October marks Ameris Bank 4th annual Helping Fight Hunger Initiative. Helping figth Hunger is a company-wide project unitying all banking locations, support departments, community boards, customers and members of our comunity to one common cause: to as many nonperishable food items as possible during the month of October. A local food bank in Richmond Hill will receive the donation of goods collected at the local Ameris Bank office, plus a monetary donation from Ameris Bancorp. Last year, Ameris Bank collected over 297,000 non-perishable food items and Ameris Bancorp donated a total of $60,000. The 2013 goal is to collect 350,000 non-perishable food items.
Ameris Bank is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender